martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

This Charming Man...

This is the begining of my experiencie in a blog, and I invite you to read "Unknown Pleasures", and in that form you know myself, my activities and all about me. I'm Diego, I'm 18 years old and i'm a punk guy. You're invited to post in my blog, and comments my posting. My main objective is that all of you know me in more depth and be entertained by reading my blog.

I'm an extrovert person, I enjoy doing tricks and playing with my friends, i'm a very simple, that's all.

5 comentarios:

  1. Whats up eight ball! Mi friend, I don´t have a lot of things to tell you. You know everything. Just I want to tell you that you are one of the best persons that I knew since the last year. The best lambada´s dancer in the world !
    (:
    Your friend, forever.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi brother! you are my brother because, we are niggas

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi eight ball :)! see you in the party tomorrow? I want to see you dance lambada please!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. nice design your page!, entertaining, bye dieguito

    ResponderEliminar